The Geneva Gaming Convention is back, and with it Super Smash Bros. for Wii U!
gh, and the freeplay abundant!
Like last year, The Geneva Gaming Convention will take place in the center of congress Palexpo.
Minor change: The convention is freaking four times the size last year’s was!
- 60h of conferences & shows
- 10’000m2 of stands and animations
- Esport competitions
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Singles
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Doubles
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Geneva Championship
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Fun tournament
There are no buy-ins but you have to buy a Competitor Pass that is available in three editions:
- One-day Convention Pass (Saturday) + Super Smash Bros. Singles and Doubles registration – 40.- CHF
- Three-day Convention Pass + Super Smash Bros. Singles and Doubles registration + access to the relaxation area – 60.- CHF
- Three-day Convention Pass + Super Smash Bros. Singles and Doubles registration + access to the relaxation area + 5 meals – 100.- CHF
Competitors who bring a setup for the week-end (Wii U, GC adapter, Smash Bros. U, DLCs) will be awarded a 10.- CHF discount.
The 2’500.- CHF prizepool will be divided up between the Singles top 8 and the Doubles top 3.
This year, the Singles tournament will be part of the European Smash 4 Pro Circuit! This means that you can win points that might get you in to the invitational tournament at the end of the circuit.
Thanks to Geneva E-Sports, anybody living in the greater Geneva area will get free entry to the Geneva Championship on Sunday.
A Star Wars-themed fun tournament will take place the whole weekend. Four lucky participants will be going home with their very own Light Saber worth 200.- CHF.